Some things that I've felt grateful for in February:
- The kindness of friends. How I got lucky enough to have such an awesome group of people around me, whose out-and-out goodness never fails to amaze and humble me, I'll never know. (Okay, soppy monologue over, sorry, sorry).
- Very large cups of tea. Like, VERY large. Pug head large.
- This song, which I've probably listened to once a day (conservative estimate). SHAKE. IT. OFF.
- This whole album, which bought back memories. Hot damn No Doubt were good.
- My body, for making me realise maybe I shouldn't be so hard on it after all. For showing me it can hold plank positions in super heated yoga studios, power through before-work spin classes, steal a couple of points from someone much better at squash than me. Good on you, body.
- The 5 year anniversary of the lovely book club I attend (this one, in case you're wondering). Which makes me feel both old and happy at the same time.
- Hot water bottles. Our warming rubbery buddies.
- Being grown up enough to take a second chance when it was offered.